Make your child’s birthday extra special with a party at Magik! With our family-friendly shows, fun party hosts, and awesome activities, your child and all their friends will have a Magikal time.
To book your child’s next birthday party at The Magik Theatre or The Magik Performing Arts Center, please complete this form.
Party packages available inside the Magik Theatre starting at $250 (not including tickets to the performance if applicable):
- Includes party host who will help with the initial setup and clean-up afterwards and will facilitate needs for the party.
- Concession stand will be made available upon request (serving soft drinks, popcorn, water, chips and candy).
- A one and a half hour party after the 2 p.m. performance for up to 50 people (adults and children 2 and over, children under 2 free) inside the Magik Theatre in the lobby immediately after performance (if applicable).
- 10 coupons to be redeemed for soft drinks or popcorn and additional coupons can be provided at a discounted price of $1.50 each (value up to $3).
- 4 complimentary tickets for performance (if applicable) or certificate to use for future performance.
- Birthday child will be announced from the stage.
- Complimentary book signed by the cast (if applicable).
- Performance poster
Birthday on a day of a show – add tickets to the show for only $11.50
$11.50 per person ages 2+, reg. price is $16.50. If a child under 2 years of age will be using a seat, patron must pay a ticket. (Patrons can opt to use Passbooks Vouchers or Season Ticket discount if applicable).
Add a Teaching Artist!
For $100 a teaching artist will lead 45 minutes of theatre games OR lead a craft (supplies included).
Parents bring their own decorations, food, and other supplies, we can offer recommendations for pizza and cake. You will have half an hour before the party time to set up (please note, no decorating on walls is allowed) – If additional time needed, an additional half hour can be added for $20.
How to make reservations:
To confirm your reservation, a minimum payment of 25% is due at time of confirmation, if teaching artist is desired, payment is due in full for artist. In the event of a cancellation, payment is non-refundable. We will do our best to accommodate your party with the next available date and time or credit you for future purchase of tickets for an upcoming performance.