Our best deal: NEW Season Ticket
Up to 50% off the adult single ticket price!
A total of six admissions, one for each of our great shows! Buy one for everybody in your family, and you can all enjoy the Magik together. The total cost for a family of four is the same as last year - or less!
• REGULAR SEASON TICKET PURCHASE
(order September 16, 2016-January 31, 2017) $45
Reserved Season Ticket
Same great deal, except you can reserve your spot at any Saturday or Sunday show, and receive guaranteed seating in the first few rows!
• REGULAR RESERVED SEASON TICKET PURCHASE
(order September 16, 2016-January 31, 2017) $55
Exclusive season-ticket perks: as a season ticket-holder, you'll receive some great benefits!
• Sneak peeks of upcoming shows: insider access to backstage tours, meet-and-greets with actors and designers, designer drawings, and more!
• A chance to purchase the books ahead of time, at a 20% discount
• 20% discount on merchandise at the Magik Memories Store
• 20% discount on single-ticket purchases
• Reminder e-mails or phone calls before show openings
• Other surprises throughout the season
More flexibility: NEW Magik Passbooks!
• Book of ten ticket vouchers
• Good any time during the 2016-2017 season
• Use your vouchers one or two at a time, or all ten together
• Run out of ticket vouchers? Buy another book!
• Passbooks also make great gifts!
• Book of 10 ticket vouchers $100
• 2 books - a total of 20 vouchers! $160
To purchase a Magik passbook, please call our box office, 210.227.2751.
A la Carte: Magik single-show tickets!
Our single-show tickets are still available at the same great prices as last season. You can just make a reservation and go!
• Adults $15
• Children ages 2-17 $12
• Lap children under age 2 FREE
• Active-duty or retired military, educators, or seniors (with ID) $12
• Groups of 15 or more (tickets must be purchased all at the same time) $10
Season Ticket Policies:
- A season ticket-holder must create an account and password to receive discounts and/or reserve tickets for shows. Please be sure to create your account when your purchase your season ticket.
- Reservations are required for season ticket-holders. Our shows OFTEN SELL OUT, and families without reservations will be put on a waiting list before the show begins. We recommend reserving your tickets at least two weeks in advance.
- Children under 2 do not need a season ticket if the child sits on a lap. A child under 2 who uses a seat, even in a car seat or booster, must have a season ticket.
- Our weekday 9:45 and 11:30 a.m. shows are often very crowded due to school field trips. While these performances are open to season ticket-holders, you will be directed to a reserved area set aside for individuals and passholders. The theatre opens half an hour before show time for weekday morning performances.
- Unless you have purchased a reserved seating season ticket, Saturday and Sunday performances are open seating. The earlier you arrive, the better selection you will have of seats. The theatre opens one hour before show time on Saturdays and Sundays. We ask that patrons not save seats for absent members of their party.