Tickets now available - click the links below or call 210.227.2751
Up to 50% off the adult single-ticket price!
• REGULAR SEASON TICKET PURCHASE (order September 16, 2016-January 31, 2017) $45
Reserved Season Ticket: same great deal, except you can reserve your spot at any Saturday or Sunday show, and receive guaranteed seating in the first few rows!
• REGULAR RESERVED SEASON TICKET PURCHASE (order September 16, 2016-January 31, 2017) $55
Exclusive season-ticket perks: as a season ticket-holder, you'll receive some great benefits!
• Sneak peeks of upcoming shows: insider access to backstage tours, meet-and-greets with actors and designers, designer drawings, and more!
• A chance to purchase the books ahead of time, at a 20% discount
• 20% discount on merchandise at the Magik Memories Store
• 20% discount on single-ticket purchases
• Reminder e-mails or phone calls before show openings
• Other surprises throughout the season
More flexibility: NEW Magik Passbooks!
• Book of ten ticket vouchers, good any time during the 2016-2017 season
• Use your vouchers one or two at a time, or all ten together
• Run out of ticket vouchers? Buy another book!
• Passbooks also make great gifts!
• Book of 10 ticket vouchers $100
• 2 books - total of 20 vouchers! $160
To purchase Magik Passbooks, please call 210.227.2751.
A la Carte: Magik single-show tickets!
Our single-show tickets are still available at the same great prices as last season. You can just reserve an admission and go!
• Adults $15
• Children ages 2-17 $12
• Lap children under age 2 FREE
• Active-duty or retired military, educators, or seniors (with ID) $12
• Groups of 15 or more (tickets must be purchased all at the same time) $10
Season Ticket Policies:
- A season ticket-holder must create an account and password to receive discounts and/or reserve tickets for shows. Please be sure to create your account when your purchase your season ticket.
- Reservations are required for season ticket-holders. Our shows OFTEN SELL OUT, and families without reservations will be put on a waiting list before the show begins. We recommend reserving your tickets at least two weeks in advance.
- Children under 2 do not need a season ticket if the child sits on a lap. A child under 2 who uses a seat, even in a car seat or booster, must have a season ticket.
- Our weekday 9:45 and 11:30 a.m. shows are often very crowded due to school field trips. While these performances are open to season ticket-holders, you will be directed to a reserved area set aside for individuals and passholders. The theatre opens half an hour before show time for weekday morning performances.
- Unless you have purchased a reserved seating season ticket, Saturday and Sunday performances are open seating. The earlier you arrive, the better selection you will have of seats. The theatre opens one hour before show time on Saturdays and Sundays. We ask that patrons not save seats for absent members of their party.
You DO NOT need to print tickets for admission to a performance, class, or workshop at The Magik Theatre and Magik Performing Arts Center (MPAC), and WILL NOT receive tickets in the mail.
School Rates: schools, daycares and homeschool co-ops
All children aged 2 through 17 in groups of 11 or more are eligible for our special group rates. You will receive one free adult admission for every 10 children’s tickets purchased. Please call us at (210) 227-2751 for assistance with group sales.
Group size / Ticket price
Our affordable group rates are made possible through the Tickets to Literacy general subsidy.
Parents accompanying school field trips will pay a flat $8.00 rate and must reserve a seat by calling the box office, (210) 227-2751, prior to the day of the show. Due to the popularity of our shows, we recommend reserving your ticket as early as possible, since we cannot guarantee a seat without a reservation. Groups of 15 or more persons of any age will receive a ticket rate of $10.00 per person. All admissions for the group must be purchased at the same time. No other discounts will be applicable with this group pass.
Groups of 15 or more persons of any age...$10.00
All admissions for the group must be purchased at the same time. No other discounts or special offers will be available with this group price.
All ticket purchases are non-refundable. Whenever possible, we will exchange reservations for other dates. Such exchanges are subject to seating availability.